It seems like just a little while ago I was bringing Kelsey home from the hospital and now she will be turning 5 in July. How time flies! She will be starting kindergarten in August and is currently in a pre-school that she is absolutely exceling in. She can recognize and write all of her letters, numbers and shapes. She has just learned to write her address and phone number too. She keeps me on my feet and very exhausted with all of that energy she has just like the energizer bunny.
Isabel is at such a fun stage. She is starting to turn into her own little person. She has become a little parrot repeating every little thing she hears. I can not believe that she is going to be turning 2 in August. She is getting cuter everyday as her chubby cheeks continue to grow. She is learning to be very tough (you would have to having a sister like Kelsey)!! I actually think she makes Kelsey cry more than Kelsey bothers her. She has such a loving and cuddly side though to her that mommy and daddy and sissy can't get enough of!
The girls are quite a handful, but are such a blessing to us. It is so rewarding after a day of hearing nothing but arguing and bickering to see them kiss each other good night and say I love you. They look so sweet hugging and holding hands. I absolutely love having my two girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment